Change of address in Denmark

If you move internally in Denmark you need to register the new address. This can be done digitally or by contacting citizen service. Please use Notification of change of address online.

You also need to inform Post Denmark about your change of address, to forward your mail.

Please note! If you are leaving Danmark permanently, it is important to notify that you are leaving your address