Sign-up for daycare
Sign-up for daycare is done via a self-service system called digital pladsanvisning (digital allotment), which you access with your Nem ID.
In the system you can:
- Enter your child on the waiting list.
- Delete/change wishes on the waiting list.
- Seek a subsidy.
- Withdraw your child.
- See the child's number on the waiting list.
- Accept an offer of a place.
- Receive an e-mail when there's news about your child.
You can sign-up before you have moved to Herning, if you have Nem ID.
Citizen Service can help with support for the digital solutions.
If you have questions about daycare in Herning you can contact "Pladsanvisningen" (Allotment service) - see contact information in the contact box.
Click here to see the cost of daycare in Herning Municipality. The cost to be paid by the parents is in the colomn to the very right under each type of daycare. You pay 25 per cent of the actual cost.