ONLINE Herning Expat Day
Meet new people. Explore new opportunities.
The current situation makes it difficult to create events and gather people physically, and the "normal" Expat Fair is therefore not possible to set up at the moment. Instead we invite for an online setup, called Herning Expat Day - on April 10 from 1030 to 1 pm.
On this day you can
- Meet some of the international organisations of Herning.
- Learn how to make the traditional Danish dish "smørrebrød" - demonstration by head chef of Huset Poulsen, Nikolaj Rasmussen.
- Get inspiration for new places to explore in the area.
- Get new knowledge about Herning and Denmark, and maybe win a prize in the Herning Kahoot quiz, hosted by International Society.
- Meet and network with fellow internationals from the area.
Whether you are new to Herning or have been here for a while - join us online for a fun, inspiring and cozy day.
We look forward to seeing you!
We will send out a link for the event (hosted on Teams) before the event.
Full programme and further details will be shared on Facebook.
The event is organised by Herning Municipality and Herning Libraries in collaboration with members from the associations International Society and Herning International Rotary Club.
Help us to improve. If you found errors, or you did not find what you came here for, give us a tip.I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I FOUND A BIT OF WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I COULDN'T FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR You will not be registered with your IP address, and it is only us who can see your comment. Comments with questions about individual cases or personal sensitive content will not be processed through this channel.